Achievements are the hallmark of your account progression in Mobile Minigames. They can be collected through combat, daily quests, hero and pet collection, hidden secrets, and much more.
Unlike many other games, however, achievements in Mobile Minigames grant your account a variety of permanent boosts, benefits, and rewards for collecting them.
- The more achievements you complete, the higher your account level becomes (giving you legendary pets as well as increased achievement buffs).
- Every 65 achievements decreases the Blockchain export costs by 0.1% (see the Blockchain section for guides on this topic).
- You get an achievement chest for each achievement completed, granting you tons of rewards.
- You get a Legendary Star for each achievement completed, helping you to progress towards completing the Legendary Event and Seasonal Challenge.
Although it may not seem like a huge deal, in the long run, collecting a ton of achievements has an incredible impact on your account progression.
The sooner you complete achievements, the sooner you can reap the benefits of them. For this reason, we have created a guide to outline how you can farm a ton of achievements easily.
Since we will be collecting a ton of achievements, it’s first advised you have a pet equipped to optimize your loot output from the achievement chests.
PogChamp pets have the best abilities for increasing achievement loot output.
The abilities are the following:
Both of these abilities will drastically improve your loot output from achievement chests by increasing your chance to get free chests as well as Upgrade the chests. If you have an active PogChamp pet with 9 stars, the bonus from these achievements can get to 5% and above.
This is why it’s recommended to equip a PogChamp pet with these abilities as your active PogChamp pet before planning on farming a ton of achievements.
For more info on how pet abilities work and how to make a specific pet an active pet, see the Pet Abilities Guide.
Easter eggs are extremely easy to collect, and an achievement is given for every collected Easter Egg. Overall, this is one of the easiest ways to collect a good number of achievements.
Read the Easter Eggs Guide for a list of discovered Easter Eggs.
Pet achievements can easily be collected by most players gradually as they play Mobile Minigames. The more you play, the more pets you will acquire - and as a result, the more achievements you will receive.
These are the four primary achievements for collecting pets:
As you play Mobile Minigames, you will (hopefully) be collecting at least 50 pets a day (through Geopet GO or Match-3 Pets). In addition, you should be receiving 50 eggs per day by capturing each faction's hatchery. Doing so will give you steady progress towards the pet achievements.
The main problem is, if you simply rely on acquiring these achievements organically as you play on a daily basis, you will be collecting them quite slowly.
To speed up the process and collect a ton of pets and pet achievements quickly, you can buy them on the Auction House.
The Auction House happens to be a great source for earning Crypton, as well as collecting achievements. In many ways, it is the most efficient way to spend your Crypton to earn achievements.
To collect pet achievements through the Auction House, the best way to do so would be the following:
- Purchase one of each rare colored pet (works towards the "unique colored pets" achievement, and costs less than 10 Crypton per achievement)
- Purchase one of each epic colored pet (works towards the "unique colored pets" achievement, and costs roughly 20-50 Crypton per achievement)
- Purchase one of each legendary colored pet (works towards the "unique colored pets" achievement, and costs roughly 400-800 Crypton per achievement)
- Purchase one of each rare shiny pet (works towards the "unique shiny pets" achievement, and costs roughly 50-150 Crypton per achievement)
- Purchase one of each rare epic pet (works towards the "unique shiny pets" achievement, and costs roughly 300-600 Crypton per achievement)
- Purchase the same pet over and over again in bulk (works towards the "one pet X times" achievement, and costs roughly 300 Crypton per achievement)
It's likely that the prices will fluctuate and deviate from this as the game economy grows and matures, but these should provide you with rough estimates in terms of how valuable they are relative to each other.
Filtering by legendary (gold rarity filter), unowned (question mark filter), colored (button filter which says "Colored") to collect unique colored legendary pets.
While the above image is an example of purchasing unique colored pets, you can use the exact same strategy to purchase unique shiny pets of any rarity as well.
If you have a bunch of Crypton and are looking to collect as many achievements as possible, spending your Crypton in the Auction House to buy unique pets is possibly one of the most efficient ways to do so.
This is an achievement collecting strategy which can be completed by spending money in Mobile Minigames.
There are four loot card related achievements in Mobile Minigames:
These are achievements which are collected for every claimed rare, epic, legendary or shiny legendary loot card which you are in possession of.
Although you can collect loot cards naturally by playing the game, the Auction House provides you a virtually unlimited number of loot cards to purchase which can be used towards your achievement progression.
You first need to own a lot of Crypton before buying some loot cards from the Auction House.
The Gaming for Good shop generally gets you the best value for money if you’re looking to get both Crypton and Gems together. Even if you are looking for only Crypton, you get more value with the purchases on the Gaming for Good shop than from the in-game counterparts.
For more information on the best purchases, check out the Pay-to-Play Guide.
Our steps to getting these loot card achievements are as follows:
- Get a lot of Crypton (purchasing through Gaming for Good shop or through other means).
- Go into the Auction House and purchase the cheapest used loot cards.
For every used loot card you own, you will gain one extra achievement. You can easily get a ton of achievements through this strategy.
Take a look at the Auction House Trading Guide for info on how the Auction House works as well as how to potentially earn a lot of Crypton through it.
This is another major achievement collecting strategy in Mobile Minigames which can be completed by spending Crypton.
Duplicate ability-sets can be acquired in many ways:
- Summoning streamers
- Random game rewards
- Matching pets
- Catching pets
- Hatching eggs
However, you will find you can complete many more achievements if you spend money to get them.
Essentially, we will get an additional achievement every time we collect the ability-sets which have the most duplicates.
These are the achievements:
Every time we collect our streamer and pet ability-set with the most duplicates, we will get an additional achievement. The best way to get these achievements is to simply buy them for Crypton inside of the Spellbook.
If you are purchasing Crypton through the Gaming for Good shop (which is highly advised, see the Pay-to-Play Guide), you can get a ton of value for your money.
Take a look at an example:
- Buy a "Max Bulk Voucher" on the crypto shop for roughly $75 worth of PRPS or DUBI.
- Sell the voucher on the Auction House for somewhere between 50K and 80K Crypton.
- Buy 500-800 duplicate ability-sets for 50-80K Crypton.
As a result of taking the steps above, you would have earned hundreds of achievements, which is an absolutely incredible amount. However, it’s not advised to buy this many ability-sets in bulk without strategizing a bit beforehand.
You can also equip some pet ability-sets to reduce the cost of buying these ability-sets in bulk, saving you potentially thousands of Crypton!
See the Passive Crypton Guide for best practices on buying ability-sets in bulk.
Right behind buying unique colored and shiny pets, this is likely the most effective way of spending your money to get achievements. In addition to the achievements, you will also get increased passive Crypton generation - which is a great bonus.
Knowing about these achievement collecting strategies is one thing. Knowing when to collect these achievements is another thing entirely!
So, how should you be collecting these achievements?
You should use the following strategy when looking to collect a ton of achievements:
- Equip a PogChamp pet with achievement collection abilities.
- Wait for the weekly reset for the abilities to be activated.
- Collect as many Easter Eggs as possible (can be done for free).
- Start purchasing unique colored rare pets on the Auction House.
- After clearing all colored rare pets, start purchasing unique colored epic pets on the Auction House.
- Purchase as many unique shiny rare pets as possible off the Auction House.
- Buy as many duplicate ability-sets as possible (need to spend Crypton).
- Collect only duplicate ability-sets until you have maxed out your duplicate ability-sets achievements (after 1000 pet and 1000 streamer duplicate ability-sets).
- Purchase unique shiny epic pets on the Auction House.
- Purchase unique colored legendary pets on the Auction House.
- Purchase loot cards off of the Auction House cheapest loot cards section (need to spend Crypton).
By following this strategy, you will first be collecting a ton of achievements from duplicate ability-sets. This will allow you to earn a ton of Crypton passively, which in turn will allow you to purchase streamer/pet skins and loot cards for achievements later on.
This will be one of the best, if not the best strategy to follow when looking to farm a ton of achievements!
Table of Contents
Create an Account
Join the MobileMinigames.gg community to create guides, discuss with others, vote on your favorite content, and more!
Create an account with...
Already have an account? Sign in here
to leave a comment...