Easter Eggs are undocumented achievements that players can get for performing certain in-game tasks. Any of these tasks can range from spam clicking a certain area in Mobile Minigames, battling with certain heroes, and so on.
Scattered throughout Mobile Minigames are 200 unique Easter Eggs. If you collect enough of them, Easter Eggs can be a huge source of free Gems and other in-game loot, which can have a tremendous impact on your account progression.
For every discovered Easter Egg, you are rewarded with the following:
- A minimum of 135K Gems as an instant reward
- An achievement, granting you an achievement chest and a Legendary Star
Since there are so many Easter Eggs in Mobile Minigames, Easter Egg hunting can be a great way to collect a ton of achievements (see the Achievement Farming Guide) and improve your account progression significantly as a result.
This is the current list of all discovered Easter Eggs with info on exactly how they can be acquired. As more are found, this list will be updated to reflect these discoveries.
If you have found an Easter Egg that is not on this list, please let us know by leaving a comment in the discussion at the bottom.
Special thanks to the contributors who helped fill this list of Easter Eggs:
Currently, around 30 out of the 200 Easter Eggs have been discovered and documented.
1. Humble Defeat
- Lose a battle in the Arena with a team of 1-star level 1 heroes.
2. Mail Addict
- When you have no mail to claim in your Mailbox, spam-click your pet.
3. Shredded Mailman
- When you have at least 15 pieces of uncollected mail in the Mailbox, spam-click the claim button.
4. Ultimate Sacrifice
- Upgrade a hero using four other heroes that share the same skin.
- Spam-click the Gem Mine (inside the building).
- Keep spam-clicking the Gem Mine after getting “ADD” twice.
7. Idle Expert
- On the main screen, spam-click the water in the same place.
8. Idle Champion
- After unlocking “Idle Expert”, spam-click the water in the same place for longer.
9. Idle Grand Champion
- After unlocking “Idle Champion”, spam-click the water in the same place for even longer.
- Enter and leave Athene's Church 5 times in a row.
- In the Avatar menu, change your avatar 4 times in a row (make sure the avatars are different each time, and you don't repeat any).
12. Counter Counterpick
- In the Campaign, go into a battle with a full faction team that is strong against the opposing faction (example: PogChamp vs. SMOrc, see the Faction page to learn more). Doing the opposite also grants a different easter egg (example: SMOrc vs. PogChamp).
13. Plastic Surgeon
- Swap the face of a hero 4 times in a row.
14. Post Traumatic Fight Disorder
- In any battle, press your aura and the enemy aura back and forth multiple times.
- In the Marketplace, go to buy an item, then press no. Repeat this 5 times in rapid succession.
16. High Noon
- While inspecting a Kappa hero or pet, spam-click the “Kappa sun” that hovers near the top of the screen (easiest when you wait for it to drift to the right of the screen because of all the buttons on the left).
- While inspecting a KappaPride priest (The jack-in-the-box hero) and tap and hold the character for more than 6 seconds, then release.
18. Level Up Noobs
- Level up 10 level 1 streamers in a row.
19. Disco Party
- In the Summon building, spam-click the Kreygasm and EleGiggle buttons for awhile, then do a TriHard or Kappa summon.
- When selecting your team for a battle, tap the “smart” button, de-select all the heroes, then re-select the exact same heroes.
21. Learn to Read
- At the start of a battle, click on your faction aura and keep it open for the entire fight.
22. Mr Krabs
- Click on a crab in the main menu and keep it in the air by continuously tapping on it.
23. Best Game Shake
- Shake your mobile device a lot.
24. Referral Glorifier
- In the referral leaderboard, browse the different leaderboard categories and stay in the leaderboard for a good amount of time.
25. Crypto Whale
- Sit idle in the VIP 14 rewards menu for a long time (between 2-5 minutes).
26. Schrodinger's Cat
- Sit in the Mailbox when you have no mail left. When a new mail appears, the cat will disappear and you will get the Easter Egg.
- When in the VIP market menu, scroll down to the bottom and sit idle for a long time (2-5 minutes).
28. Merciless Gladiator
- Lose a battle at least 10 times in a row.
29. Establish Dominance
- Duel the same person many times in a row and win each time.
30. But I'm Athene
- Have multiple Athene heroes resurrect during a fight and win.
Table of Contents
Create an Account
Join the MobileMinigames.gg community to create guides, discuss with others, vote on your favorite content, and more!
Create an account with...
Already have an account? Sign in here
to leave a comment...